Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Affordable Art: Janet Hill Studio

I am so excited to share these oil paintings by Janet Hill Studio! I am over the moon about her designs. I want to decorate my whole house with them!

I'm dreaming of a gallery wall with floating bookshelves and groupings of these prints. 



Many of her paintings are part of "narrative series." Your imagination will run wild completing the stories of characters such as Miss Moon and her dogs, or the inhabitants of Black Walnut Manor.


The colors are so opulent! The subjects are glamorous and beautiful, with a touch of whimsy.


I think this one, titled "Tallulah Shaw Rehearses before her last show. 1959." is my favorite. Those flamingos!




Open edition prints of many her paintings are available from between $26 and $45. Visit the Janet Hill Studio to add one to your art collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment